Monday, April 29, 2013

ARTC 1353: Graphics

When using Illustrator, the first thing that comes to mind is generally not the ability to create graphics and logos. (Although, prior to this semester nothing really came to mind since I didn't know anything about Illustrator). Tonight we spent the class dispelling this notion. We even went so far as to create logos of our own using our initials.

I stuck to using the paint blob brush for the initial design and then edited and altered it from there. I think it would be easier to use the brushes with the use of a pen instead of a mouse, but you kinda have to work with what you've got. If I really do decide to work more with drawing and creating original artwork after this semester ends, I may invest in getting something to work with at home.


Out of these final three, I think the last one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment