Monday, April 8, 2013

ARTC 1353: Gradients and Blending

Tonight's class was all about gradients and blending. While I knew there was a lot that you could do in Illustrator in order to manipulate these elements, I've never really looked into what all they can do. Our assignment tonight was to create a menu for a cafe and utilize the skills we learned tonight. We also had to include the following elements:
  • Text
  • A blend applied to an object and made into a new shape
  • A menu item you have created
  • A gradient applied to an object
  • A menu item from the symbols palette
  • A menu item showing color blend
  • A menu item showing shape blend
I think I managed to hit all of the requirements. I had a lot of fun creating this menu and I'm looking forward to working on the perspective assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment