Thursday, March 14, 2013

ARTC 1353 - Self Portrait

The second project in my computer illustration course has been to create a self portrait and color it in. It was supposed to be a bit a of a pop-art type of self portrait. Since I realized that I really don't have any recent pictures of myself, I decided to use one of my bridal portraits. I had a lot of great shots, but this is the one I decided to work on. I decided to leave the background from the original, I think it looks kinda cool with the background.

Original

Vectored self portrait

I had a lot of fun working on this project. When it was first assigned, I couldn't imagine being able to take a photograph, turning it into a vector and tracing over it to create some as cool as this. While it did take a long time to get it done, I enjoyed every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment