Friday, January 28, 2011

And another month is coming to a close...

Well its the end of January, so I figure now is as good a time as any to go over my January checklist and create a list for February. In January I had the following list:

1. Assemble all of our invitations
2. Order rings  Mine is bought and in a safe, we're still looking for Austin's
3. Order tuxes for FI, GM and readers
4. Have dress altered
5. Decide on my accessories and the BP accessories.
6. Finalize room designs with our event coordinator, event designer and florist

7. Finalize any changes with my florist (I decided in the last two weeks to completely change our flowers...)
8. Address invitations going out to any people our parents are inviting
9. Get FI a passport
10. Book the honeymoon
11. Order cakes


All in all, I feel pretty happy with everything we got accomplished. No, I didn't get everything checked off, but did get a good start on the few things left on my list.


For February, I'm going to try to accomplish the following:


1. Order Austin's ring
2. Meet with florist to finalize changes (we have a meeting scheduled)
3. Get Austin his passport (he has scheduled to take off)
4. Book the honeymoon
5. Hair Trail
6. Dress fitting #2
7. Book day-of transportation

No comments:

Post a Comment