I've already started working on my checklist for this month and I've been able to check off a couple of things from my checklist and its only three days into the month!!
So far I have been able to complete the following things from my to-do list:
1. Assemble all of our invitations About 90 of our 150 invitations have been assembled
2. Order rings
3. Order tuxes for FI, GM and readers
4. Have dress altered I have an appointment set up to have my dress altered on the 15th of January
5. Decide on my accessories and the BP accessories.
6. Finalize room designs with our event coordinator, event designer and florist
7. Finalize any changes with my florist (I decided in the last two weeks to completely change our flowers...)
8. Address invitations going out to any people our parents are inviting
9. Get FI a passport Paperwork is printed out and he's started working on completing it
10. Book the honeymoon We've narrowed it down, we want to go to an all inclusive resort in Cozumel!
No comments:
Post a Comment