Monday, January 10, 2011

What a week!

What a week this has been! Not only has work been a complete mess, but working on the wedding is finally starting to get me stressed out.

When I got back to work on Tuesday, I quickly decided that never again will I take off two and a half weeks. I had mountains of work piled up on my desk to sift through as well as new projects that cropped up while I was away. We also decided to get rid of our interim food service company in the building early Wednesday morning and had to scramble to provide food to the tenants in the building. For those that didn't know, four inch heels and a suit are not the best combination when you are going to be running around the building, hauling boxes and serving 500 sandwiches to hungry people. After that was taken care of, I had to work with a couple coworkers in order to find a food service provider that would be able to start the next day. I'm a little proud to say that we were able to get this taken care of and now have someone here to provide service until our new company can get set up.

I've also started to get a little stressed out about the wedding. I've started to put all of our invitations together and I'm working on printing out all of our labels for our invitations which has caused me to realize just how quickly things are going to come together. We're going to be sending out our invitations at the end of February, which means I want to have everything ready to be taken to the post office by the middle of February. I know that may seem a little silly of me, but I'm a bit overly obsessive and want to make sure nothing goes wrong. I've also started to worry about all of the little things that need to be done (favors, out of town bags, bridal shots, etc.). I keep trying to remind myself that we have all of the big things nailed down and I don't need to worry, but I can't help it! I worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment