I don't know what happened, but this week I started to get extremely stressed about the wedding. All I could think about was the fact that there was so much to do, so much to pay and almost no time to get it all done. I don't know why it hit me this week, but its been really starting to get me stressed and worried. I was starting to get burnt out.
Maybe it had to do with the fact that I've been working about 50 hours a week. Maybe it has to do with the fact that our new catering company started this week and I still haven't been able to meet with them about the wedding. Maybe it had to do with the fact that, due to stress, I've barely eaten at all the past several weeks. Maybe it had to do with the fact that people are always asking me about the wedding. Maybe it had to due with the fat that people are trying to tell me how to plan my wedding. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I've not told a lot of people that my family wants no part of this and will not be attending. Maybe it was just the fact that I was getting tired of feeling like it was just me.
Whatever it was, it was making me a wreck. And in turn, I was venting to Austin and there wasn't anything he could say that made it better.So we decided to take a little break from wedding planning.
Last night, I watched a movie until Austin came home from work. We had a fire going. We had a couple glasses of wine. We ordered Italian food. We watched the Stars win against the Oilers. All in all, it was a fantastic night.
I'll try to get a couple things taken care of today, but this weekend is going to be as much of a wedding free weekend as possible. And its going to be fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment