Thursday, February 3, 2011

100

This morning when I logged into my computer, I noticed that I had placed a reminder on today's date that as of today, I have 100 days until I am a married woman. That seems like no time at all! I remember when I got engaged over a year ago. I remember last May thinking that it was going to be such a long wait. I remember thinking that I was going to have too much time to plan everything. Now, I feel like there is almost no time at all.

I had put forth a to-do list for February and I haven't really gotten anything accomplished on that list, its been mostly handled by Austin and his mom. I have my second dress fitting on Saturday and I plan on talking with a friend who is going to do my hair. Since Ashley works at A Bridal Blossom, she'll be there for my fitting and hopefully I can figure out a time for us to get together to do a trial run. Fingers crossed! As to the limo, I've turned that over to Austin's mom who has been absolutely wonderful and a huge help. She found a company that will be able to handle things and exactly as we want. Austin is also working on the honeymoon and he's filled out all of his paperwork to get his passport. Now, all he needs to do is get his picture taken and actually take the application somewhere to get it finalized!

One thing not on my list that I've started on is the programs. I've started to look around and found a template that I had to modify a little in order to get exactly what I want, but its started. I've also selected all of the readings and Austin and I are working on getting the ceremony worked out. Once there is more information on that, I'm sure I'll make a post dedicated to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment