Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February is almost over!

Wow! This month has just flown by! I can't believe that February is almost over, that means we have less than three months to get everything done! Surprisingly, I'm really not that stressed out about things.

I finished putting together, addressing and stamping all 185 invitations this past weekend, and with that taken care of I feel like there is so much less to worry about! I've also been meeting with our florist and event coordinator to get all of the details worked out. Since I changed which flowers I wanted, that is going to push the cost up a little, but I think it will be worth it. Lucky for me, birds of paradise are in season in May. This means that our flowers aren't going to be too expensive. I also reconfirmed our menu since there was a catering company change recently. I've gotten sketches of our cakes and I love the way they are going to look! I've also ordered our guest book and cake serving set and personalized cocktail napkins for the bar! Austin's mom was kind enough to book our transportation for the wedding night and for the wedding party.

I had my second fitting on Saturday for my dress. I went in about a month ago for my first fitting and they had to take it in an inch on each side. On Saturday, we realized it needed to be taken in another half inch on both sides. I guess for all of the fitting issues to have, this is the best one! Most women tend to try to lose weight for their wedding, I can't seem to keep it on! As far as I know, I haven't changed my eating habits really, so I'm not sure how I'm losing all of this weight.

Austin has also been getting things ready for the honeymoon. I'm not sure what all he has taken care of yet, but I do know he's getting it all taken care of. He also submitted all of his paperwork to get his passport (finally!!). He wont give me too much information about what all he has planned, but I know its going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment