This past weekend Jessica, Dan, Mel, Austin and I all went to Six Flags. I'm a huge roller coaster fan, the bigger and faster and more turns, the better. And since I was able to get the tickets from our concierge ($22 vs $60 at the gate) so we thought it would be a great way to spend the day and have Jessica get to know a couple of our closest friends. And what doesn't bring people together more than waiting in lines and then going on roller coaster rides?!
Too bad it was about 105. That's right, 105 and it felt hotter. And it was sunny.
Luckily, we were able to get through the lines fairly quickly since most people were smart enough to stay home and not spend the day outside and risk heat exhaustion and dehydration and whatever else we were at risk for. We all agreed that the next time we go, we'll spend the extra money and get a flash pass so we don't have to wait in line. And we're also not going to be going during the hottest week of the year.

No comments:
Post a Comment