Monday, August 16, 2010

Scuba Diving!

Austin and I are one step closer to being certified divers! We met with Austin's cousin, Curt, in order to start our certification process to learn how to dive on Sunday. I've been driving Austin crazy for as long as I know trying to get him to go out and learn how to dive with me, and we're finally doing it! Curt is one of the partners at A-Team Scuba and is a fabulous teacher! We didn't go into open water, but we did spend the day in the pool learning the basics and how to use the equipment. Even though Austin was nervous, he even managed to have fun doing it!
It didn't take us long to be swimming around like pros, and I know we're both excited to go out to open water and start diving. We're both looking forward to being able to get out of the pool and see everything in the water. Even though it was only a pool, it was still a lot of fun. I recommend it to anyone that can swim! Its an experience that you wont ever forget.

And if you're in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, I recommend A-Team Scuba, and not just because they're family. Unlike most SCUBA training, A-Team will actually give you a lot of one-on-one time to ensure that you fully understand and are comfortable with everything. There will be more to come as we continue with our certification and eventually start to go on more trips in order to go diving!

No comments:

Post a Comment