Well, I've been able to book the people in charge of the hair and makeup for the bridal party! Tomorrow I have a consult with AH Makeup Artistry and they'll do a trial run, but so far everything looks great! They've been such a dream to work with so far and I think things will go swimmingly! If anybody can't remember, or they missed the post, I've been able to book with AH Makeup and they're fabulous! I've heard nothing but great reviews from anyone that's used them.
I've also been able to set up appointments to have the bridal party's hair done by Avalon Salon and Spa in the West Village. I've been going to Avalon since I moved to Dallas and I've always had Savy work his magic on my hair. He's been a dream to work with and I trust him 100% with doing what he thinks is best for my hair. I'll bring in a couple ideas for what I would like, and since he's always honest, I know he'll let me know which one he thinks would look best on me and how to make it more "me".
Anyways, I'm pretty excited to be able to have all of this planned out a little ahead of schedule and know that there is one less thing for me to worry about!


No comments:
Post a Comment