So I've come to realize how badly I need to start making appointments with florists. I don't know why, but this is one of the things I'm dreading the most. I really like these, and they have the right blue I'm looking for:
I just cant bring myself to actually start looking for a florist! I've talked to Austin's mom (who has been WONDERFUL, just saying, and I'm really hoping she knows somebody that can help me out. I do feel a little accomplished when I'm still 9 months out. We have the DJ, Photographer, venue, officiant (as of today), the menu, my dress, my Maid of Honor's dress is ordered and I've started the invitations. I will finish the pocketfolds this weekend. I have to! I just feel like I got off to a great start and now I'm falling behind. I haven't been doing wedding stuff for a while, now I realize how much I need to!

No comments:
Post a Comment