I've finally started looking into a florist.
I don't know why it has taken me this long to get into the florist, but I've actually started to look into one. I've got appointments set up next week to start meeting with four different consultants, hopefully one of them can come up with something that I like that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! I don't think we will need anything too elaborate since we only need flowers for the bouquets and boutonnieres and nothing for the centerpieces.... But that will remain to be seen.
I'll talk with them to see if they recommend anything for the ceremony, but I am not a flowery frilly kind of girl. I have a feeling that what I want now isn't going to be as simple (or as inexpensive) as I think it will be. I was thinking about hydrangeas in a nice blue, but after talking with Jessica I'm a little worried that might be a bit too much blue. Blue dresses, blue on my dress, blue in the groomsmen attire... Should I really get blue flowers? Hopefully these florists have some ideas! I'm at a loss!!
On another note, I've decided to start taking ballet. Austin's mom has been taking tap and ballet and is starting an Irish dance class at the studio where I will be going. I've always wanted to take ballet but have never had the chance, so I figure why not?! I'll be stopping by the studio today to sign up and get all of my things, hopefully I'll be able to start sometime this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment