Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Checklists...

So, the more I look at my checklist, the more it feels like I'm forgetting to do. I've started a checklist, but I just don't feel like everything is included on it! I keep looking at it and worrying that I'm missing something and it really freaks me out. I don't want to forget anything, but I don't know if I just think I'm forgetting things because I'm stressed out about it. With nine months to go, I don't think its a good sign that I'm already starting to stress out about everything that needs to be done.

Get Engaged --- Check!!
Decide Colors/Theme ---- Check!!
Book Photographer ---- Check!!
Book DJ ---- Check!!
Ask Attendants ---- Check!!
Pick out THE dress ---- Check!!
Order Dress ---- Check!!
Pick dresses for the girls ---- Check!!
Make Invitations ---- In Progress
Start Guest List --- Check!!
Book Venue ---- Check!!
Book Caterer ---- Check!!
Decide on Menu ---- Check!!
Book Make Up Artist --- Check!!
Book Hair Appt. ---- In Progress, Searching
Order Bridesmaid Dresses --- In Progress, one out of four ordered
Finalize Guest List, Including Addresses --- In Progress
Block Hotels --- Check!!
Create Registries --- Check!!
Take Engagement Pictures --- Scheduled!
Block Hotels --- In Progress
Decide Groomsmen Attire
Get Bridal Accessories
Meet with Officiant
Meet with DJ
Finalize Ceremony
Book Limo/Car Service
Find a Florist
Order Cakes
Distribute Invitations
Pick out our food --- Check!!
Have dress altered
Buy rings
Buy Parent Gifts
Buy Attendant Gifts
Make Favors
Get Marriage License

No comments:

Post a Comment