One of the great aspects of using Illustrator is having the ability to create a website and generate the html required, something that is great for someone like me that has zero experience in coding. While I know I would eventually like to learn how to code, I'm not there yet and I think it will be a long time before I have the knowledge to code a website. But, what I can do is create a website that I design and have Adobe generate the html. I'm sure all of you out there that actually know how to code are thinking that is lazy or whatever, but it is a lot more than I knew how to when the semester started!
Using a couple pictures from the last American Aquarium show I went to (I figure I may as well use them for something since I had over 700 pictures from the weekend), I created a very basic website. I could probably spend a lot more time actually working on the pictures and switching between Photoshop and Illustrator to make it look better, but I've been working on it for a little over two hours and I'm tired of working on it.

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the amazing work!! I love how you wrote this and I also like the colors here on this site. Very good opinions
ReplyDeleteexpressed here.
Hi There! I have to say that for the past couple of hours I have been hooked by the awesome content on this website. I came across it on Google. Good blog, certainly will come again time to time and check for any of your latest updates. Keep up the good quality work and thanks you for making this website so easy to find. Big thumbs up for this site post. Get here free Sureshot tips .
ReplyDeleteNice to see this post i like Cheap Website Designing thank you for sharing it article
ReplyDeleteNice blog i like it thanks for sharing! website design
ReplyDeleteYou can also try free subdomain website...it's easy to development sub domain website like webs.com weebly.com
ReplyDeleteWeb2.0 properties sites such as weebly.com and yola.com are both great subdomain sites. There, you can create elegant subdomain website with their drag and drop website creation tool.
ReplyDeleteConcern from: CU Web Hosting
Nice blog ! thanks for sharing ! Cheap web design
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I have read some of posts in your blog here. And all of them are very informative. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSEO Services in Birmingham
Hi Audrey, I love your post. As an expert of this area, I'd like to share. Many small business owners hire web design professionals to create their site, but even if you choose someone else to implement your vision, knowing what you want ahead of time will help ensure the final product looks great and achieves its purpose. I prioritized in highlighting Simplicity. It has been proven time and time again - people don't like websites that have too much clutter or require excessive clicking to find information. Much like a well-organized shop, a clean and clear site design allows customers to relax and enables them to locate what they are looking for. thanks a lot!~ Tanya Smith
ReplyDeletecms for html websites allow customers to some of their own web style using a easy written text manager - just like Microsof company Term or other significant word processor chips. This implies that people can no coaching in web style to add or eliminate development of the website,
ReplyDeleteHow do we check to see if all website design providers should provide portfolios?
ReplyDeleteVery amazing Content. Really, very useful details you have offered on Web development expenses. A excellent price comprehensive extensive wide range is definitely needed for creating an experienced web page. By the way thanks for your assistance. I really appreciate it very much. We are also offering you the best Website Growth assistance at the best expenses on the web. You can hire web page developer for a cost-effective strategy. We are sure you will be satisfied with our assistance. Keep up the excellent work!
ReplyDeleteResponsive web design is needing for every website owners because people are using mobile for all kind of internet work so its every business owners need their website should be responsive, well thanks for nice article.Website Designing
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. Now a day’s various types of software are developed to easily develop the website like Photoshop, fireworks, and even new advanced code are also introduced to make the website layout good.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.itverticals.com/services/e-commerce.html
This is such a great inspiring article.With your good work I am very much pleased. Keep posting. I really excited to see your next post. Your creation is just awesome. Just like you I have also discovered this when needed a better CU Web Design with best CU authority
ReplyDelete