The final project for my computer illustration class was to create a poster, something that used all of our skills that we've learned in the class. Since I absolutely love John Green's The Fault in our Stars, I decided to create a poster for it. I used various layers and blending tools and shapes to create the finished piece. I used three different quotes throughout the piece, the main focus is on the quote "I fell in love the way you fall asleep - slowly, and then all at once" and then two other, longer, quotes that follow the paths of the clouds. I added a gradient to and a couple effects to the background, stepping away from the traditional all blue background that the book actually uses.
As a young girl, I never imagined I would one day conquer Mt. Everest. So I gave up on that dream and decided to start a blog instead!
Thursday, May 16, 2013
ARTC 1353: Final Project - Large Scale Graphic Poster
The final project for my computer illustration class was to create a poster, something that used all of our skills that we've learned in the class. Since I absolutely love John Green's The Fault in our Stars, I decided to create a poster for it. I used various layers and blending tools and shapes to create the finished piece. I used three different quotes throughout the piece, the main focus is on the quote "I fell in love the way you fall asleep - slowly, and then all at once" and then two other, longer, quotes that follow the paths of the clouds. I added a gradient to and a couple effects to the background, stepping away from the traditional all blue background that the book actually uses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment