Monday, March 19, 2012

Tragedy has Struck

Well, the unthinkable has just happened. My laptop just died. Fuck.

I keep everything on my laptop and use it for everything. I use it for work, I use it for my blog, I use it for school. I bring it with me to work because I like using it better than my actual work computer. I take it with me to every class I have. I keep all of my writings, pictures, videos, contact information, everything on it. And now, it's all gone. I was using it about an hour ago, yes I was working on work stuff, and it died. It refuses to turn on. The only thing I know I wont lose is all of my music since I store it on a cloud and use Google Play for it (a free service I highly recommend).

I wont be posting as frequently now that I am computer-less, but hopefully this will be remedied soon. I don't like people to touch my computer let alone do any work on it, but I'm going to be giving it to an IT guy I know that can hopefully recover all of my files. He's going to be working on it tonight and hopes to have good news for me tomorrow... Fuck, I hope he can fix it or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment