It's been a while since I gave you guys a review for an album or artist. It's been a while since I even posted any music that I thought you all should enjoy. The last song I posted was off of Ben Kweller's newest album, Go Fly a Kite (an album that you should all listen to). Since mif-February, I've gotten the newest Lucero cd, the live American Aquarium cd, began listening to Ed Sheeran, Scouting for Girls, Tom Milson, the newly released song by Alex Day, Chameleon Circuit... The list could go on. And that's just in the past month! In light of the serious lack of music I've had on here, I'm going to make it my goal to start talking about music at least twice a month, hopefully once a week.
I think a "Music Monday" would be a nice little feature... I haven't completely decided on this, I guess it all depends on the music I find. And if you readers actually care to read about my takes on various bands and artists. Looking at the list of artists I've been into the past month, I think that with my varied musical taste you'll be able to find some one new that you like! My hope with these new additions is to introduce you all to a new group every now and then. Or maybe just revisit an artist that I used to love and reintroduce them to you.
I'll start this on next Monday, April 2nd and we'll see how it goes from there. On Monday, you can all look forward to my take on the new Lucero album, Women & Work. Just a little peek into my thoughts on it: Women and Work is a brilliant album.
Thoughts? Suggestions on artists or cds?
No comments:
Post a Comment