Sunday, January 15, 2012

It is a bit late...

But alas, dear followers, I've finally opened up to Austin about a pretty serious issue in my life that I have been too afraid to talk about lately. I have cancer. I have a test coming up in a few weeks to get a few things tested and biopsied, but it is coming up. As I am sure most of you don't know, there is a very strong history of cancer in my family, so this is a strong reason for me to be afraid.

I heard about this about a week and a half ago and didn't want to say anything on here before I told Austin (for obvious reasons) and hence I haven't mentioned it before now. So... I'm telling you all now: I have a very serious series of tests coming up to tell me if I have cancer. How fun...

In the mean time, I'm going to watch Spinal Tap with commentary (and if you haven't you really should, it's hilarious) and act like this hasn't happened until I've gotten the result of my tests!!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment