Friday, August 19, 2011

We're Moving!

After spending the last three weeks packing and organizing and donating things, we're finally going to be moving this weekend! I'm thrilled that we (mainly I) will be able to finally unpack everything and begin to decorate our new home! This past week, Austin and I have been living in an obstacle course (our a jungle gym if you ask our cats) and it has been driving me crazy.

For those that don't know, or haven't been able to figure it out, I like to have things in their own place. So being so displaced and having all of our stuff packed (and therefore not in it's proper place) has been driving me absolutely crazy. I've also got quite an  extensive system for packing that entails lists and spreadsheets and a little magic to keep myself sane, so Austin has been happy to stay out of my way and avoid getting packed into a box himself.

And this weekend, the real fun begins, unpacking and deciding how to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment