A an update... This is how our RSVP's are coming along:
Invitations sent out: 165
Can't wait to join us: 38
Party poopers: 4
Lolly gagging: 123
It doesn't seem like a huge improvement over the few that we got in last week. But when we consider that with 165 invitations, that's a total of 215 that we know would bring a guest, that brings it up to a total of 55 that we know are coming. Not a shabby start.
And please people, if your invitation is addressed only to you, that means I don't have you down for a guest. So if you decide to bring a guest, they wont have a seat. At least do me the courtesy of writing down their name so they will have a spot on our seating chart.
I am in the same boat! People who did not have "and guest" on their invites are RSVPing for more then themselves. My venue limit is 100 so I am getting nervous.
ReplyDeleteI had one of those! If it wasn't my fiances cousin I think I may have told them that they couldn't bring someone. I mean, I invited significant others, spouses, and even boyfriends/ girlfriends if they were dating seriously. The guy is single so if he gets a guest there are 37 more just like him who would want a guest.
ReplyDeleteI know! But I guess all we can do is try to let them know what the deal is and if they choose to bring them then said guest just wouldn't have a seat.
ReplyDelete