Wednesday, March 30, 2011

April is just around the corner!

There were a couple things I wanted to get done in March such as:

- Finalize ceremony readings with readers
- Finalize ceremony songs
- Begin working on programs, wording, etc.
- Finish up gifts for the bridal party
- Make escort card holders
- Continue collecting RSVPs
- Have all guys fitted by the end of the month
- Meet with DJ about special songs

Since we didn't get everything done, my To-Do list for April is going to carry over everything as well as:

- Finish up gifts for the bridal party
- Make escort card holders
- Continue collecting RSVPs
- Meet with DJ about special songs  (Meeting set for April 6th)
- Work on, and complete, all wedding favors (chocolates ordered, already have boxes, have labels for all favors, need to order wine)
- Complete ceremony programs
- Have both Bach. parties (set for April 29-May 1)
- Begin calling guests that have not RSVP's
- Create seating chart
- Meet with venue in order to decide all decor

I'm sure there are a million other little details that I will be adding to this list as time goes on this month... I just can't think of anything at the moment. And here I was thinking we didn't have much left to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment