With the wedding quickly approaching (only 54 days left!), I've been pretty busy with some of the smaller things that I know need to be done. I've realized that for the most part, all I can do at this point s wait for things to fall into place. All of our vendors are booked, things are being paid for, everything has been scheduled... This makes my to-do list pretty small. In the next couple of weeks, all I need to do is:
- Finalize ceremony readings with readers
- Finalize ceremony songs
- Begin working on programs, wording, etc.
- Finish up gifts for the bridal party
- Make escort card holders
- Continue collecting RSVPs
- Have all guys fitted by the end of the month
- Meet with DJ about special songs
Really, I thought the closer I got the more I would have to worry about. All I can do now is rely on my florist to get the flowers done, the caterer to make the food, the guests to send back RSVPs, our quartet to play the music, or DJ to play the right songs... And I hate that this is all things that are out of my control!
No comments:
Post a Comment