Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My January goals

Okay, I'm sure you've all missed me terribly, but I'm only going to make up a quick list of things I need to handle in January.

1. Assemble all of our invitations
2. Order rings
3. Order tuxes for FI, GM and readers
4. Have dress altered
5. Decide on my accessories and the BP accessories.
6. Finalize room designs with our event coordinator, event designer and florist
7. Finalize any changes with my florist (I decided in the last two weeks to completely change our flowers...)
8. Address invitations going out to any people our parents are inviting
9. Get FI a passport
10. Book the honeymoon
11. Order cakes

In the next couple of days I'll post about all of the things that have been going on in my absence. Now onto start working on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment