As a young girl, I never imagined I would one day conquer Mt. Everest. So I gave up on that dream and decided to start a blog instead!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Day 16: A Song that Makes You Cry (or Almost)
Lucero's "My Best Girl" is a song that makes me tear up, and sometimes even cry. It was a favorite of one of my best friends in high school, Justin. Justin was a fantastic guy and we spent all of our free time together, usually getting into some sort of trouble. That is, until he passed away. Even now, whenever I hear a lot of Lucero songs, they make me think of him and remember all of the amazing times we had together and how he was taken from this world much to soon.
Labels:
30 Day Challenge,
Justin,
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment