This is going to be a fairly short post due to the fact that I'm starting to get a little sick. So I apologize if this is a bit of a rambling post that doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm guessing its mostly due to the fact that Dallas weather is more fickle than any woman on the face of the Earth. In the mornings it has been in the low 30's and in the afternoon it gets up to 70. I know, people up in the DC and New York area are dealing with snow, but at least they know its going to be cold, none of this up and down. I kinda miss the constant cold, you can be ready for that but not this mess we have...
This is a painting by Claude Monet. He's famous for his work as founder of the French impressionist painting. He is one of my absolute favorite artists and I would love to one day own one of his original pieces. I love all of his paintings from his gardens at Giverny and his later work. His earlier work is fantastic, don't get me wrong, I just prefer his later work more. I feel like he really developed and become the artist we all love as he aged and delved more into impressionist painting.

No comments:
Post a Comment