Last week, I told you that I had received my Spring Fever VoxBox, today, I'm telling you about it.
The Product The first thing I decided to try out was the Tasty Kakes Smores Bar I received. Why did I try this product first? Because it was around noon when I opened my box and I was hungry.
My Thoughts It wasn't too bad, but far too sweet for me to eat on a regular basis. It was soft and was good, I couldn't eat the entire thing since I simply don't eat sweets. I had about half of it and I was done. I think if Tasty Kake offered these bars in some sort of less desert-type option, it would be something I would definitely look at buying and keeping at my desk for a quick snack.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
The Product The first thing I decided to try out was the Tasty Kakes Smores Bar I received. Why did I try this product first? Because it was around noon when I opened my box and I was hungry.
My Thoughts It wasn't too bad, but far too sweet for me to eat on a regular basis. It was soft and was good, I couldn't eat the entire thing since I simply don't eat sweets. I had about half of it and I was done. I think if Tasty Kake offered these bars in some sort of less desert-type option, it would be something I would definitely look at buying and keeping at my desk for a quick snack.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:
Post a Comment