Monday, June 3, 2013

Influenster: Spring VoxBox 2013

A couple weeks ago, I signed up to be a part of Influesnter. Basically, its a site that sends me samples of different things and asks me to review them. I wasn't sure about it but I figured why not, I can get stuff and them review it.

And on Saturday I got my first "VoxBox". In the next few days I'll be posting reviews of the items I received and what my initial reactions are. After only a few days, I've already decided that there are certain items I liked, certain things I really liked, and a few things that are kinda cool but just not for me. I'm still going through and testing out a few of the products, but when I do post my review of them, I"m sure it will be a wonderful, picture heavy post. 

Now, since the Federal Trade Commissions says I have to say this, "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes". 

No comments:

Post a Comment