Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ARTS 1311 - Line

This week's assignment was all about line. I've never really thought about line much like I did in this assignment, and, honestly, I'm not sure if I was able to even grasp the objective of the assignment. If it completely went over my head, this professor is nice enough to give us a week to make revisions and resubmit the assignment. For the caption for each assignment, I'll leave a blurb for what the assignment was supposed to be. Did I get it? Completely off base? It seems like the first and fourth image were using much of the same technique. The one I feel like I got completely wrong was the second one.... Oh well, not much I can do except wait for feedback before I can make any edits.


Choose a photo image and reproduce it as a drawing using only line 
Make a drawing that includes each kind of line: actual, implied, and imaginary 

Fill a drwaing space with a series of lines, each of which conveys a different emotion

Make a drawing that uses only line to create texture

Create a drawing using a hatching technique to imply value


No comments:

Post a Comment