Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ARTC 1353 - Logo Design

My ARTC 1353 course has 4 main unit projects, all spaced out throughout the semester. Unit 1 has been all about getting acquainted with Illustrator and learning to use basic tools. The assignment we has was fairly strait forward  create a logo and put it on a business card, letterhead, and a flier. I found a stock image of a dancer that was as close to the dancer I wanted, so I decided to use it. This is the original image: 
What I really disliked about this dancer was the hands. So, using Illustrator, I was able to manipulate the image to create something that I thought was a bit cleaner and followed the lines that Cecchetti teaches. Below are the examples I came up with for a business card, flier, letterhead and an envelope (I guess I wasn't paying too much attention to the directions since I didn't have to do an envelope).   

Business Card - Front  
Business Card - Back

Envelope
Letterhead


Flier 

10 comments:

  1. very nice logos you have posted here thanks for this :) logo design company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I like the black version of this design, more than the logo with gradient and green color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overdoing colors and special effects in creating the logo can make the design appear busy and distracting the viewers. Now, if you want many colors, the use of logical combinations can be done. While you try to minimize the use of too many colors, you also don’t want your design to look plain, right? So in order to do that, all you need to make sure is that there is balance of every aspect which will catch people’s attention for the right reasons. Similarly, the use of so many fonts of different styles can also pose the same confusing outcome so avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have really nice project Great Disney ideas and all in one place!
    logo design thanks fore sharing it great article!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah all of the colour are so much fine and logos are looking so dam good i cant imagine that :) bestkreative thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can make this logo more creative because i am professional designer and i know how to make it.custom logo design | creative brochure design | creative landing page designer


    ReplyDelete
  7. online design marketplace. gives you access to professional logo design
    dozens of unique logo design concepts created by professional designers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a nice content.I like this one.This is an amazing.The written skill is so good.I am very impressed to this content.
    Sign Company NY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked
    to check out new stuff you post.
    custom logo design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Designers and typographers must be excellent in their work. Their sense of color must be amazing and their esthetic must be inspiring. I never hesitate to recommend such designers.

    ReplyDelete