Tuesday, September 27, 2011



Saturday Austin and I went with a good friend of ours, Brent, to see Journey, Foreigner, and Night Rider. What an amazing concert! Night Ranger opened up strong and really brought the crowd to life, even with their limited set. Foreigner, well they still know how to rock. The entire sold-out crowd at the Gexa was singing along with them to almost every song. And when you can get 20,000+ people to really get into a show, you know you're doing something right. And then there was Journey. I can't think of anything bad to say about their show. It was just absolutely spectacular!

I've been a fan of these bands for as long as I can remember and I've always wanted to be able to go see them in concert but never actually had the chance for one reason or another. So when Brent offered Austin tickets, I was absolutely ecstatic! I must admit, when a few classmates asked if I was excited to see Journey because of Glee, I felt a little (actually, a lot) let down by our culture. This was just an amazing concert and really brought back memories from when I was younger and I was starting to get into music.

No comments:

Post a Comment