Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just a quick update...

I know that it has been a couple weeks since my last post, so I just wanted to post a quick update about everything that's been going on lately...

First, school. After roughly a month in college, I'm very glad I decided to go back. I've been pretty busy trying to make sure I can keep up with everything and keep my grades up. Granted, I am only taking three classes, but when you also factor in a 50+ hour work week and other activities, I think that three classes is plenty. So far, I've been able to keep my work/school/personal life very well balanced, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays this way!

Next up, ballet. Since I've upped the number of classes I'm taking and I'm also working towards perfection so I can pass the ballet exam, I've had to put forth a lot more effort and I've also been practicing at home when I have time. My dance instructor recently told me that she has seen a lot of improvement over the past month and a half. Apparently, at this rate, I'll be able to pass the exam with flying colors. The hardest part is not getting complacent and continuing to put forth as much time and effort as I can so I can continue to excell.

Finally, life in general... Well, I don't think I would be able to take on all of the activities I could without the support of Austin. He's been very helpful and has even taken to helping clean and even do laundry on occasion since I can't really keep up with the household as well as everything else going on. He's also taken it on himself to put together a trip to Austin for my birthday coming up. Even without much input from me, I know that its going to be great. One of his friends has also offered us tickets to see Journey this weekend, so if you're going to be at this concert, we might see you there! I will be sure to post pictures of this concert since I know its going to be amazing. Austin and I are also getting ready for hockey season to start up, we just received our tickets from a close connection of mine for the home opener on the eighth (again, another post for the future). We're also trying to plan a trip up to Little Rock for some football game and I know that is going to be a lot of fun.

Well, that's really all I have time for now. Back to work and trying to keep my head above water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment