Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 3: Your Favorite Television Program

My apologies to everyone out there for my lack of posting yesterday, I'm sure you were all just absolutely devastated that I didn't post anything... Austin, Dan, Mel and I went to the Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres game last night and it was a ton of fun. Well, Austin and I had a great time since the Stars won 4-0. Dan was a little mad that his beloved Sabres didn't even have one quality scoring opportunity.

And, since the Rangers are in the World Series, the game was shown throughout the game. I've not really been following the games, but I have been able to gather this much: The World Series winner is whoever wins the best out of seven games. Last night was game three. The Rangers lost games one and two, so winning game three is a pretty big deal (apparently).

On to the 30 day challenge.

Day three is supposed to be my favorite television program. The only issue is that I'm not a huge TV person. I wont lie and say I never watch TV, but I'm more of a movie person than I am a TV person. That said, I would have to say that my favorite show would have to be... The Office. Or Friends. I never really watched The Office before Austin and I got together three years ago, but its become a show that we both love and watch every Thursday. Both of us have always loved Friends and it is one of the shows that we can watch and rewatch and rerewatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment