Thursday, January 30, 2014

Casino Night 2014


Eric Cole was such a sweetheart

Kevin Connauton helped me win my first round of Black Jack

Daley isn't too bad in person

New StarsFam!!

Brendon Dillon is taller than i expected

My favorite Frenchie, Antoine Roussel!!

My ginger ninja, Cody Eakin
Tuesday was the Dallas Stars Foundation's annual Casino Night. Not only is it raising money for a great organization, it's also a lot of fun. You have the chance to meet the players, meet new people and get all dressed up for a fun night out. Having never gone before, I was really looking forward to it and have been eagerly anticipating it for several weeks (and I had a pair of kick ass Jimmy Choo's that I was excited to wear).

It was an amazing night, even though it started off pretty terrible (but that's for another post). I've never gambled so I was pretty sure I would lose everything, but Kevin Connauton did his best to make sure I won as many rounds of Black Jack as possible. What a sweetheart. I did meet someone that I've seen at several games and my #StarsFam just keeps growing. I also realized that my favorite angry Frenchman isn't nearly as tall as I thought he would be. The only downside was when some drunk asshat fell/ran into a sign and me which was pretty awful. I did spend the last half hour getting checked out by paramedics and the cops because they were worried about a concussion. That was pretty crappy and a bit painful. But my favorite ginger ninja kept me company for a little while which was incredibly amazing and very sweet.

All in all, it was absolutely amazing and I had an amazing night. I can't wait to be able to go again next year! 

1 comment:

  1. Heeey when I google for hi-res images of Roussel, this is one of the first pages that comes up. lol.

    ReplyDelete