Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

This is the first year in I don't know how long that I have actually taken the time to dress up for Halloween. It usually isn't something I actually take the time to decorate and dress up for, but at my current job, I've realized people really go all out for Halloween. There are costume contests, departments decoratinbg their offices and lots and lots of food. The Account Management department started working on our area a few weeks ago, all to finish up this morning. I don't think I've enjoyed Halloween this much since I was a kid!

Here we have our warden

We might have killed one of the inmates...

A few of the inmates gathered together
Thug life... Or something like that
We don't have the best dental insurance in prison...
This is a great department, these ladies are great

We're pretty tough, what can I say?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment