Well, this week has been absolutely crazy. Austin is spending today and tomorrow in Houston, so I've got the house to myself for the night and until I pick him up tomorrow night around eight. Work has been... exhausting. I've been spending twelve to thirteen hours a day at work and it is extremely draining. Since my boss has been in town, its been one of those crazy and demanding weeks where I just want to relax when I get home.
My plan for tonight is to spend the night cleaning the apartment and doing laundry. I was going to get groceries, but I think not. I've been meaning to get groceries all week, but running off of four hours of sleep each night is not going to do it for me. Sleep is important. So that is something I also plan on doing tonight. Getting some sleep. I think I may have to treat myself to a pair of shoes this weekend. Either shoes or a new desk. I really do need a new desk. I really do need to work on the invitations too. So I'll probably go with the desk.
Although, I did see a great pair of Jimmy Choo's the other day... Just in case anyone feels the need to buy me a pair of shoes, just click here

No comments:
Post a Comment