As promised, here are a couple pictures of my dress! I went with my future mother in law, Linda, to pick it up from Alfred Angelo yesterday and she was able to get a couple pictures for everyone to see! I must say I'm very happy to have a FMIL that I get along with! She was almost as excited as I was to finally see the colors we had picked out. I'm also very happy to say that I'm not going to need to get it altered too much!Since I promised Austin I would wear flats, it will need to be taken up about an inch, but nothing too drastic. All of the salespeople at Alfred Angelo were also kind enough to show me about four different ways that it can be bustled, and I'm relieved to say that the back will still look beautiful when bustled during the reception!


No comments:
Post a Comment