Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Guest list

Well, as the Big Day draws ever nearer, Austin and I have really started to crack down on our guest list. I know, you wish you could do something as exciting as trying to figure out every person in your life that you want to spend at your wedding. Lucky for me, I can easily look around the building where I work to figure out who wants to come since half of the building employees and contractors are excited to come. Austin has it a little harder. He has to try to figure out who he would still want to invite from college and from work. Luckily, his parents have already given us their lists of people they would like to come, so that cuts out a huge part of the list that I thought would be a pain. Who knew that the inlaws would be better about getting their finalized list than we would be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment