So, I've booked AH Makeup Artistry to do the makeup for me and my bridesmaids and maid of honor. She will also take care of my bridal portrait makeup. Its nice to start back up on my to-do list and be able to check another item off! I'm still trying to decide if I want to spend the extra money for the airbrush makeup, but I do have a couple days to decide. Now I need to look into hair... That might be a bit tougher to decide on, but I think Megan or Amanda might have someone that they would recommend. At least I'm hoping they do!
The next thing I need to start looking into is a florist. Where to start with that I have no idea.... I've got my heart set on blue hydrangeas, hopefully it wont be too far out of my price range! If it is, I'll be making the bouquets and boutonnieres... And that might take some time to learn how to do it!Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment