Thursday, June 17, 2010

The beginning!

Well, this is our blog. I"m sure I'll be the one doing most of the updating, but I might be able to convince Austin to step in for a post or two... This is where you can keep updated on all of the pre-wedding mayhem, the planning, the vacations, the DIY activities, and the post wedding drama! Well, if I manage to not bore you to death and drive you off with what will probably be plenty of pointless rambling. With the World Cup underway, I'm sure we (or I) will be sure to give you all of our views as the tournament continues. We plan on keeping this up for quite while to keep all of our friends and family up to date with the happenings of our exciting lives... Or the mundane activities and occasional interesting snippet. We're in the process of planning a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, because Austin knows I'm dying to go, and possibly a trip to the next World Cup in Brasil. So those are a couple of big events we're planning aside from the wedding, so you may want to stick around for those updates and pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment