Monday, February 20, 2012

This is it!


Well, since I had today off work, I was able to get my "new and exciting" thing done faster than I originally anticipated. I have been working on this and planning it for a few weeks now, and I think this is going to be a nice little addition to my blog.

I've started a YouTube channel! I've never in my life made a video before and I generally pretty much hate being on camera, but hopefully this will be a successful endeavor. You never know if you don't try, and I decided to try. You can see my first video up top and also click this link to get to the actual channel itself. I only have one video up right now, but I'm hoping to be able to add more to it in the next few weeks. I have no idea if this is something any of you will find any interest in whatsoever, but I think it will make for a nice little addition. If you like this video and think there's any hope for it at all, feel free to click the little "Subscribe" button and leave comments!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment