Monday, February 27, 2012

NEDAwareness Week

February 26 - March 3, 2012 is National Eating Disorder Awareness Week.

In order to do what I can to help raise awareness, I'm going to be posting a piece I've been working on later this week. This is a cause that is very close to my heart because it is something that I have dealt with and many friends have dealt with. If there are any of my readers out there that need someone to talk to, I am here for each and every one of you. I always felt like I was completely alone and there was no one that could possibly understand what I was dealing with. So I never wanted to talk to anyone about what I was thinking and feeling. I never wanted to talk to other people because I thought I was the only one that dealt with an eating disorder in my circle of friends.

I can't offer any medical advice, but I can listen to anything you all would like to say. Sometimes, the hardest part is finding someone that you can trust to open up to and that you feel like understands. I am here for each and every one of you. Don't be afraid to talk, I will always be here to listen if you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment