I've been trying to decide for a couple weeks whether it was actually worth my time to make the programs myself. I've had them all typed up for a couple weeks now, I just couldn't decide how I wanted them to be printed. I had bought all of the paper months ago in anticipation that I would actually be the one to do them all, but with all of the last minute details I've been working on, I wasn't sure if it would all just be too much at the last minute.
Well, I decided to suck it up and do them myself. I already bought the paper, why waste it?! And I didn't really want to have to spend an extra $250 on programs.
I bought a couple packs of the HP Brochure Paper in order to give them a more professional look and I didn't want to use something as thick as cardstock or as flimsy as regular paper. Next up, create a basic MS Word document and create two columns. After that, just input any information you might want to include! I think they ended up coming out quite nicely!
Now to finish printing another 100 of them or so and I'll be able to check one more thing off of my to-do list!!





No comments:
Post a Comment