I was able to find all of the boxes for the chocolates several months ago and I've just had them sitting in a box with other wedding related items until is was time to actually start putting them together. A couple weeks ago, I ordered personalized M&M's with our names, date and two pictures on them. I was able to get them in our wedding colors, so I was pretty excited about that little bit of personalization. I've been working on them for about three days now after work and they're done! It was a process and very tedious, but they look super cute! At least, I think so.
![]() |
| Empty favor boxes, ready to be filled |
![]() |
| A little orange tissue paper just to add a little extra color |
![]() |
| That's right, we're on M&M's |
![]() |
| All they need is a little ribbon to finish them off! |
![]() |
| All packed up in a box and ready to be taken to the venue day of! |





No comments:
Post a Comment