Sunday, April 24, 2011

Is it June yet?

I know with 20 days until the wedding, I should be working on wedding related things, but I can't help it. I'm stuck thinking about my upcoming haircut.

I have my appointment set up for mid June to get a pixie cut because I'm tired of having to deal with my hair all the time. I'm tired of spending hours and hours working on my hair. I'm tired of the split ends, dying it, the limpness, and the boringness. I've already talked with a couple friends about my upcoming 'do and most people are shocked and excited. I'm thinking something like Keira Knightley's cut
But I'm also inspired by Audrey Hepburn, Twiggy, Victoria Beckham and Natalie Portman. 




Now, my only problem is, how do I learn how to style it? I've had long hair for years and years and years, is it going to be difficult for me to relearn how to style my hair? Does anyone have any thoughts about styling a pixie cut for a first timer? I guess its just one of the things I'll have to talk about when I get it cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment