Well, even with all of the chaos that has been the past two weeks, Austin and I have been able to gather up most of the addresses for our guest list and get out about 95% of our Save the Dates. We've now been able to send out about 175 of our 200 Save the Dates.
Now, sending out all of these Save the Dates got me thinking, we were planning on having around 125 guests at the wedding. Somehow our list has gone up to a little over 200. Yes, you read that right. It has almost doubled. Some of this is due to the fact that neither Austin or I expected his parents to want to invite so many people to this event, and some of this is due to the fact that we didn't realize how many of our friends wanted to come and be a part of things. Luckily for us, space isn't an issue with our venue.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be able to get all of our Save the Dates out by the end of the week (yes, I do know that this is Thanksgiving). Here's hoping!!
Hello fellow bride...when is your wedding?
ReplyDeleteCute engagement pix!
Thanks!! We had a lot of fun taking them!! Our date is May 14th, less than six months to go! When's your date?
ReplyDelete