Austin and I are going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I tonight at midnight! I am very excited to finally see it tonight!! I've been trying to be patient and not get too excited, but come on! Its Harry freakin' Potter! How could I not be excited?!
We're planning on getting semi-dressed up for the midnight showing and we're really looking forward to it tonight. Well, Austin is looking forward to it, just not nearly as much as me... I think he might only be going because I really, really want to. I'll be sure to post pictures of us there, and dressed up, and a review of the movie. I've heard from a couple people that were able to see it early that it is very well done, but be prepared to cry... So I might bring some tissues just in case...
No comments:
Post a Comment