This weekend was Thanksgiving. It is also when Austin and I make our trip up to Arkansas to see all of our friends. I don't know why we usually only go once a year to see everyone, but we always go up for Thanksgiving. And Austin never has let me meet many of his friends... It was mostly just my friends... I was begining to wonder if he actually had friends...
So, this time when we went up, Austin informed me that I would be going to be meeting a lot of his Hendrix friends and we would be tailgating. Now, for those of you that know me, you understand why I was a bit wary of tailgating. For those of you that don't, I'll explain. I hate football. I'm a vegetarian. I also don't drink beer. So going to sit in a field with a bunch of people I don't know and combining these three things didn't really sound like the recipe to a good time to me.
But I was wrong. That's right, I'll admit it. I was wrong. It is actually a lot of fun.
And how many other times do you get the excuse to start drinking at nine in the morning??
I also did find out that Austin did have friends in college! Who knew?? I did get to meet the guy that is going to be Austin's Best Man and his second groomsman. And a ton of other people that are going to be coming to the wedding. And people that had a lot of very amusing stories about Austin in college.
 |
| This is Andrew, Austin's Best Man |
 |
| Ashley, Andrew's brother, with Andrew. I really liked Ashley, he kept telling me how pretty I am. Always a good thing. |
 |
| Austin's second groomsman, Josh. |
 |
| The three Hendrix boys... They're going to be trouble... |
 |
| And now it makes sense why they're friends... |
 |
| See! I actually was there! |
 |
| And the band. Because that's the real reason people go to the games. |
No comments:
Post a Comment