Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pictures and a bit of agrivation with the florist

As I blogged earlier this week, Austin and I are set up to have our Engagement pictures taken tomorrow. We're both really excited to work with Amber. We also don't have a lot of pictures together, so now we'll (hopefully) get a couple really cute ones of us. We're planning on going to the Dallas Arboretum tomorrow. I think it will ba a lot of fun and we'll be able to really play around with the fun background.

Now, onto my aggrivation...

I have spent the past two weekends meeting with florists. Five of them. Every single one has primised to get me quotes within a couple days. Do you know how many I've gotten? None.

That's right, none. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

I want to give these people money, why wont they get me my information?! I understand that it might take a couple extra days to get a proper quote, but we've been communicating through email prior to me meeting with you. Why not just shoot me an email that says you need more time? I don't get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment